The President says his offshore oil-and-gas proposal will "break out of the broken policies of the past." But he's set off a familiar debate over energy needs and environmental protection. Will it lead to another stalemate or a breakthrough on global warming — in an election year?
Obama Drills for Consensus on Energy Consensus
- Stephen Power - Energy and Environmental Policy Reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Norman Ornstein - American Enterprise Institute / Atlantic - @NormOrnstein
- Frances Beinecke - President, Natural Resources Defense Council - @NRDC
- Ben Lieberman - Senior Energy Policy Analyst, Heritage Foundation
- Robert Bryce - Manhattan Institute - @pwrhungry