After briefing reporters on efforts to prepare an upcoming disaster, President Obama answered just one question today at the White House: what about the ongoing campaign for the White House? As Hurricane Sandy makes landfall, and with only a week left to go until the election, we look at what days of devastation could mean for early voting and the crucial "ground games" of the presidential campaigns.
The Gathering Storm and the Campaign for the White House
- Molly Ball - National political correspondent for TIME Magazine - @mollyesque
- Mark Halperin - Bloomberg Politics / Showtime's 'The Circus' - @markhalperin
- Grant Neeley - University of Dayton
- Patrick Gauding - College Democrats of Ohio - @pgauding
- Alex Triantafilou - Hamilton County Republican Party - @ChairmanAlex
- Chris Littleton - Littleton and Associates - @clittleton