Is the seriousness of global warming exaggerated? When the Gallup Poll first asked that question in 1997, just 31% of Americans said "yes." By early this month the number had risen to 48% -- and attitudes in the past 13 years had become more politically divided.
The Politics of Climate Change
- Frank Newport - Gallup Poll - @gallup
- Stephen Power - Energy and Environmental Policy Reporter, Wall Street Journal
- Tom Yulsman - Co-director, University of Colorado's Center for Environmental Journalism
- Stephen Schneider - Co-author of the IPCC's Fourth Assessment Report
- Patrick Michaels - Scholar, Cato Institute