In the first of three days of arguments, the US Supreme Court made pretty clear today that it will rule on the constitutionality of President Obama's Affordable Care Act. Tomorrow, it will hear arguments on the so-called "Mandate" to buy insurance. In the meantime, we hear what it's like to go without health insurance, and arguments about the potential impact of what Republicans call "Obamacare."
The Affordable Care Act and America's Uninsured
- David Savage - Los Angeles Times - @davidgsavage
- Stan Brock - Remote Area Medical
- Chapin White - Center for Studying Health System Change
- Jonathan Cohn - Senior National Correspondent at Huffington Post, where he writes about health care politics and policy; author of “The Ten Year War: Obamacare and the Unfinished Crusade for Universal Coverage” - @CitizenCohn
- Doug Holtz-Eakin - American Action Forum - @djheakin