While the teams who make it to the Super Bowl change every year, spectators can usually depend on the snacks that accompany the show to remain fairly consistent. Nachos, buffalo wings, and guacamole are just a few of the Super Bowl snacks people expect to see every year at their potluck.
For those looking to spice up their Super Bowl snack offerings, we’ve created a list of some more challenging and time consuming (Sam Stifton’s nachos take 5 hours!) takes on Super Bowl snack fixtures.
1. Nachos: Sam Stifton’s Game Day Nachos
2. Guacamole: Pati Jinich’s Guacamole
3. Homemade Chips: Salami Chips with Grainy Mustard Dip
4. Wings: Korean-Style Wings
5. Dip: Spinach, Feta, and Artichoke Dip
6. Potato Salad: Roasted Potato Salad with Bacon
7. Beer Cocktail: Christiaan Rollich’s The Pinkerton