Arizona has stirred a political hornets’ nest with its new law against illegal immigration. Undocumented aliens are accused of crimes up to and including murder, and the state’s accused of racial profiling, ethnic cleansing and Nazism. Over the weekend, Sarah Palin gave the new law her blessing. Today opponents are making another effort to stop it in court. We’ll talk with the man who wrote the new law. We’ll hear about the US Constitution and the lack of action on Capitol Hill. We’ll also get the perspective of a veteran Mexican diplomat.
Fear, Loathing and Huzzahs for Arizona's Immigration Law
- Nicholas Riccardi - Reporter, Los Angeles Times
- Jorge Castaneda - New York University - @JorgeGCastaneda
- Kris Kobach - Kansas Secretary of State - @kansassos
- Peter Schey - President, Center for Human Rights and Constitutional Law
- Heather Mac Donald - Manhattan Institute - @HMDatMI
- Clarissa Martínez de Castro - UnidosUS - @WeAreUnidosUS