Why would a naturalized American citizen try to set off a bomb in Times Square? One theory is that Faizal Shahzad was radicalized by CIA-drone strikes in his native Pakistan--strikes that have killed not just the militants actually targeted but innocent civilians as well. Robert Baer was a Middle East field officer for the CIA. His latest book is, “The Devil We Know: Dealing with the New Iranian Superpower…”
Is Homegrown Terrorism Blowback From The Predator Drones?
- Robert Baer - former CIA field officer and author
- Dr. Rao Khalid - Doctor and President, Pakistan Association of America
- Roger Cressey - former Director for Counterterrorism, National Security Council
- Scott Shane - New York Times - @ScottShaneNYT
- Nihad Awad - Council on American-Islamic Relations - @NihadAwad