More than 1,000 kids from a dozen high schools joined teachers and parents last week on the streets of Jefferson County, a large and politically important suburban area outside Denver. As a result, the County’s elected school board may be re-thinking plans for Advance Placement in American history.
Partisan Politics and Public Education
- Eric Gorski - Denver Post - @egorski
- Jim Earley - resident of Westminster, Colorado - @SupportJeffKids
- Jane Robbins - American Principles Project - @approject
- Fritz Fischer - University of Northern Colorado - @UNCo_edu
- Stephanie Simon - Politico - @StephanieSimon_