Topping off last night's hour of prime time at the Republican National Convention was Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman, now an Independent, but who just eight years ago was the vice-presidential nominee of the Democratic Party. He endorsed John McCain and advocated the reaching out across party lines, something he reminded convention-goers that Barack Obama does not do. Tonight's featured speaker will be Sarah Palin, the Governor of Alaska who's a virtual unknown to the rest of the country. We hear about her political career, the selection process and how she's being prepared for prime time.
Is Sarah Palin Ready for Prime Time?
- Walter Mears - Special Correspondent, Associated Press
- Rich Galen - Mullings.com - @richgalen
- Nathan Thornburgh - Senior Editor, Time Magazine
- Marsha Blackburn - Congresswoman (R-TN)
- Peter Wallsten - Washington Post - @peterwallsten
- David Brooks - New York Times - @nytdavidbrooks
- Gary Langer - Langer Research Associates and ABC News - @garylanger