Conservative pundits are up in arms about a new report warning that right-wing extremists are a threat to America's internal security. Prepared in conjunction with the FBI and unlike a previous report about left-wing radicals, it contains few specifics and names no names, but it does say returning veterans could pose a danger. Though the Obama Administration has apologized for that, mainstream conservatives still insist they're under unwarranted political attack. We hear both sides and ask what this dispute and the Tax Day "tea parties" mean for the future of Republican politics.
Is Right-wing Extremism on the Rise?
- Peter Roff - Senior Fellow, Institute for Liberty
- Mark Potok - Editor, Southern Poverty Law Center's Intelligence Report
- Jennifer Rubin - Washington Post - @JRubinBlogger
- Brian Levin - director of the Center for the Study of Hate & Extremism at California State University, San Bernardino - @proflevin
- Ron Brownstein - Senior Editor, The Atlantic - @RonBrownstein