Donald Trump leads what looks like a long road to the Republican nomination with just 12 of the 1,237 convention delegates needed. Ohio Governor John Kasich is a surprising new challenger — if the “happy warrior” can last until the action moves to the Midwest. Jeb Bush is now running as the prospective Commander in Chief — endorsed in a radio spot by his brother, the architect of the War in Iraq. After crushing Hillary Clinton last night, Bernie Sanders campaigned today for black votes in Harlem. Up next are Nevada and South Carolina.
New Hampshire's over, Let the Campaigns Continue
- David Carney - GOP strategist - @granitewinger
- Ryan Grim - Huffington Post - @ryangrim
- Stuart Stevens - Strategic Partners & Media - @stuartpstevens
- Stephen Zunes - University of San Francisco - @SZunes
- Jonathan Chait - political columnist for New York Magazine - @jonathanchait