Disaster response is already underway as tens of millions of Americans are hunkered down for the full impact of Hurricane Sandy late this evening. From the White House, President Obama said federal agencies are coordinating with states and localities to cope with winds, floods and power outages. Both he and Mitt Romney have reduced their campaign schedules in a race pollsters and pundits say is still too close to call. With just eight days remaining, what's the potential impact on the "ground game" so crucial in Ohio and other swing states that could decide the election?
The Gathering Storm and the Campaign for the White House
- Molly Ball - National political correspondent for TIME Magazine - @mollyesque
- Mark Halperin - Bloomberg Politics / Showtime's 'The Circus' - @markhalperin
- Grant Neeley - University of Dayton
- Patrick Gauding - College Democrats of Ohio - @pgauding
- Alex Triantafilou - Hamilton County Republican Party - @ChairmanAlex
- Chris Littleton - Littleton and Associates - @clittleton