Was the White House overconfident? Why didn't it listen to friendly warnings from experienced sources? Now, consumers are frustrated by computer glitches in some of the 36 states where the federal government set up insurance exchanges last week to implement the Affordable Care Act. Can the problems be fixed before they do long term damage to an already controversial program?
When Will Obamacare be Ready for Prime Time?
- Juliet Eilperin - senior national affairs correspondent for The Washington Post - @eilperin
- Jyoti Bansal - AppDynamics - @AppDynamics
- Bryce Williams - Towers Watson's Exchange Solutions - @brycewatch
- Peter Suderman - Reason magazine - @petersuderman
- Tayse Haynes - Cabinet for Health and Family Services of Kentucky - @kynectky