Today was the day that Democrat John Kerry, Republican Lindsay Graham and Independent Joe Lieberman were set to introduce a new climate change bill in the Senate. But over the weekend, Senate leader Harry Reid said immigration reform would come first. Graham called that a "cynical ploy" that would leave climate change with "no chance of success."
Climate Change, Immigration Reform and California
- Bryan Walsh - Axios correspondent covering emerging technology and global trends - @bryanrwalsh
- Eric Pica - Director of Domestic Policy Campaigns, Friend of the Earth
- Jim DiPeso - Policy Director, Republicans for Environmental Protection
- Margot Roosevelt - economy and labor reporter, LA Times
- Luke Popovich - Vice President of Communications, National Mining Association