Tuesday, US Ambassador Christopher Stevens was killed by an armed mob in Libya. Today, protests continue at US outposts elsewhere in the Muslim world. The US embassy in Sana'a, the capital of Yemen, is described as an armed fortress inside several zones of protection. But protesters penetrated the boundaries today and attacked the building itself. We talk with reporters, diplomats, pollsters and others about anti-Americanism, its roots and its consequences.
Anti-American Violence, Policy Challenges in the Presidential Race
- P.J. Crowley - George Washington University - @PJCrowley
- David D. Kirkpatrick - New York Times - @ddknyt
- Nicholas Burns - Harvard Kennedy School of Government - @RNicholasBurns
- Mohamed Younis - Gallup Polls
- Ronald Bruce St. John - political scientist and author