The massive attack on Libya began after the UN Security Council passed a resolution on Friday authorizing "all necessary measures" to protect Libyan civilians, short of putting western boots on the ground. American support came suddenly after weeks of apparent indecision.
What's the End Game for the Attack on Libya?
- Colum Lynch - Foreign Policy Magazine - @columlynch
- David D. Kirkpatrick - New York Times - @ddknyt
- James Foley - GlobalPost
- Philip Golub - American Universitiy of Paris - @AUPtweets
- Steve Clemons - New America Foundation / The Atlantic - @SCClemons
- Paul Salem - Middle East Institute
- David Rothkopf - FP Group - @djrothkopf