Torch Plays Hide and Seek with Protesters in San Francisco
After what happened in London and Paris, San Francisco was ready today when the Olympic Torch was threatened by violent protest. They changed the route, so protesters didn’t know where the Torch was, but neither did thousands of spectators who’d come out to celebrate the Olympic Games.
- Maria L. La Ganga - Los Angeles Times - @marialaganga
- Marilyn King - Two-time Olympian in the Pentathlon
- Dechen Tsering - Member of the Tibetan Association of Northern California
- Sabina Chen - Executive Director, Chinese Culture Center of San Francisco
- John Naber - 1976 Olympic Gold medalist - @JohnNaber