President Obama began today's news conference by responding to complaints about lukewarm support for election protesters in Iran. Also, a discussion of North Korea, which has escalated tensions with the US and the United Nations. We look at the provocations and possible options for the US and the UN.
Obama Talks Tough on Iran; North Korea Nuclear Crisis
- Ron Brownstein - Senior Editor, The Atlantic; political analyst, CNN; author - @RonBrownstein
- Steve Clemons - New America Foundation / The Atlantic - @SCClemons
- David Kang - University of Southern California - @DaveCKang
- Chaibong Hahm - Senior Political Scientist, RAND Corporation
- Jim Walsh - Massachusetts Institute of Technology - @DrJimWalshMIT