Donald Trump's presidential candidacy has "opened the door to madness." That's according to a business journal in Germany. Spain's leading newspaper is "dumbfounded," and a columnist in London's Financial Times says Trump in the White House would mean "global disaster." Mexico's top diplomat calls him "ignorant" and "racist," and Israelis say they're "bewildered" by how little he appears to know about the Middle East. We talk with observers from other countries who see Trump's success with American voters as democracy gone wrong.
Donald Trump in the Eyes of the Rest of the World
- Adrian Wooldridge - The Economist - @adwooldridge
- Matthias Kolb - Süddeutsche Zeitung - @matikolb
- Rafael Fernandéz de Castro - Autonomous Technological Institute of Mexico - @MaxwellSU
- Yossi Alpher - Israeli consultant and author
- Gwynn Guilford - covers the U.S. economy for the Wall Street Journal - @sinoceros