Investigators report that the female killer in San Bernardino pledged allegiance to ISIS on Facebook on the day the mass shooting occurred. It's not clear if the couple was directed by ISIS or only inspired, but it's more evidence that homegrown terrorism in the United States is a reality. The FBI and other agencies are monitoring hundreds of people in the hope of preventing similar crimes. Will all this increase the pressure for gun control, or will more Americans arm themselves in preparation for their worst nightmares?
Is Gun Control an Answer to Homegrown Terror?
- Adam Winkler - professor of law at UCLA, and author of "Gunfight: The Battle over the Right to Bear Arms in America" - @adamwinkler
- Frank Ciffullo - George Washington University - @gwcchs
- Michael Hammond - Gun Owners of America
- Craig Whitney - author and journalist - @craigrw
- Frank Rich - New York magazine - @frankrichny