Hillary Clinton officially won in Iowa, but it was so close that the real truth may never be known. Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz are both claiming victories over the media and the Washington establishment — for very different reasons. Donald Trump is still being called the favorite next week in New Hampshire, even though he's now a "loser" and Marco Rubio is hard on his heels. For three sitting Republican Governors — Bush, Kasich and Christie — it's nail-biting time.
With Iowa Over, It's On to New Hampshire
- David Yepsen - journalist - @DavidYepsen
- Walter Shapiro - Roll Call / Yale University - @MrWalterShapiro
- Ron Brownstein - Senior Editor, The Atlantic; political analyst, CNN; author - @RonBrownstein
- Dante Scala - University of New Hampshire - @graniteprof
- Emily Arrowood - US News & World Report - @emilyarrowood