The US Supreme Court won't release its ruling on Obamacare until Thursday. Today, the Court gave the Obama Administration a partial victory today by ruling that most of Arizona's tough immigration law violates the Constitution. But the controversial "show your papers" provision was left standing. Does that give police a green light for racial profiling? Decisions also came down on money in politics and life without parole for juveniles.
The US Supreme Court: Immigration and Politics
- Greg Stohr - Bloomberg News - @GregStohr
- Karen Tumlin - National Immigration Law Center - @KarenTumlin
- Jessica Vaughan - Center for Immigration Studies - @JessicaV_CIS
- Matt Barreto - Latino Decisions / UCLA - @LatinoDecisions
- Fawn Johnson - National Journal - @fawnjohnson
- Daniel González - Arizona Republic - @azdangonzalez