Country in the City - Event Details
We are so happy you are joining us for KCRW and The Annenberg Foundation’s Country in the City featuring Wynonna & The Big Noise, Nikki Lane and KCRW DJ Gary Calamar this Saturday, August 2.
2000 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles 90067
5PM: Doors open / DJ set by KCRW's Gary Calamar
7pm: Live music begins with Nikki Lane
Early arrival is encouraged as entry is granted on a first-come, first-served basis, however no assembly before 4pm.
Come early with your picnic* and blanket and enjoy the day at Century Park. Don’t forget a jacket as the evening may get cool. Visit the Annenberg Space for Photography and see the Country: Portraits of an American Sound exhibit that inspired the concert series. Country in the City also features an array of food selections, including eight popular food trucks, on-site restaurants, multiple beer gardens, plus lasso stars, a magician and a photo booth!
Follow KCRW on Twitter for real time updates on capacity the day of the show.
If you are coming in a large group, we recommend that you show up together, perhaps even carpool.
Self-parking in the underground garage at Century Park is a flat rate of $1. YOU MUST BRING $1 (CASH ONLY) and pay upon entry. Please leave your ticket in your car, as it is required for exit. Lost tickets will be charged $13.
To access self-parking, please enter from any of these three entrances:
- Olympic Blvd. (just west of Century Park East)
- Century Park East (just north of Olympic Blvd)
- Constellation Blvd. (Note: you must turn onto Constellation Blvd from Avenue of the Stars as Constellation will be CLOSED at Century Park East, parking entrance is on the south side of Constellation)
From the parking structure, follow signs to street level check-in located at both the North and South Towers.
Guests are welcome to bring their own picnics, but please note:
- No outside liquids are allowed except sealed water bottles
- No glass containers
- Plastic utensils ONLY
- No chairs (or other furniture)
- No iPads or other electronic tablets
- No professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses), audio/video recording equipment, flash photography, any form of camera stand, laser pointers or other electronic devices
- No pets; Service dogs with valid certification permitted
If you are carrying any of the above prohibited items, you will be asked to return them to your car or throw them away at check-in.
No Ins and Outs. Once you leave the park/concert area, you will not be re-admitted.
Food and Drink
Food and beverages will be available for purchase from the following on-site restaurants/cafes: The Stand, Cuvee and The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf.
There will also be 8 food trucks on-site: Baby’s Badass Burgers, Cousin’s Maine Lobster, Dogzilla, Meat the Greek, Palazzolo Gelato Truck, Peaches’ Southern Kitchen, Rice Balls of Fire and The Wafl Truck.
Beer gardens will be open for those who are 21+ with valid I.D.
Annenberg Space for Photography
Museum Hours on concert dates only are from 11am - 11pm. At 5pm, the Photography Space closes to the general public & will only be available to concertgoers from 5pm-11pm.
If you have additional questions, please email email@example.com.
Country in the City is brought to you by the Annenberg Foundation and KCRW