Why KCRW Needs Your Support
WHY KCRW NEEDS AND DESERVES YOUR SUPPORT
Sure the web is free. But there’s no free lunch.
• Morning Becomes Eclectic features live bands three times a week. And KCRW.com streams streams them live and archives them
• We podcast more programs than any other radio station.
• KCRW now offers three iPhone apps that serve up our three streams, our in-studio concerts and Good Food.
All of the above activities are expensive and labor intensive.
That’s where you come in.
• Become a KCRW subscriber for as little as $25.
• Or, let us make you a Star Subscriber for $10 a month.
• For $50, receive our Fringe Benefits Card with 10-20% discounts from nearly a thousand local and online merchants.
• And you could win fabulous trips. Or drive off in a MINI Cooper convertible.
KCRW and KCRW.com will only endure with the voluntary contributions of you who listen and watch.
Please Join now.
KCRW Time Machine.
Since August 1995, KCRW has been investing in the Web—with streaming, podcasting and on-demand programming. KCRW’s podcast of The Treatment was used by Steve Jobs to introduce the iPod and iTunes at the developers conference in 2005.
We were among the first organizations to embrace streaming online using the Real Player. Among the first radio stations to serve up more than one stream—Simulcast, All News and Music, 24/7. Our digital music archive and talk archives go back some 16 years.