America's founding fathers accused each other of crimes, hypocrisy and sexual misbehavior, but times had changed — until last night in St. Louis. As expected, Donald Trump’s comments about groping women, recorded some ten years ago, came up early last night in St. Louis. It was billed as a Town Hall, but some of the toughest questions came from the moderators.
The presidential campaign goes back to the future
- Karen Tumulty - political columnist for the Washington Post - @ktumulty
- Mona Charen - Columnist. Senior Fellow Ethics and Public Policy Center. Author of Sex Matters - @monacharenEPPC
- Ed Kilgore - political columnist at New York Magazine, and former Democratic strategist - @ed_kilgore
- Rick Wilson - Republican strategist and media consultant - @TheRickWilson
- Jennifer Mercieca - Texas A&M University - @jenmercieca